Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New stuff



A classic book I haven't read yet...and a movie I haven't seen yet either!



A much appraised Austrian singer who composes all her unusual music on the laptop. You can find her at MySpace here.



A great new album by this legendary band. They will be playing in Munich in February, and I intend to be there.


...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead is one of my favourite bands, so I'm collecting all their albums.



The last time I saw this movie was when it had its theatrical release. At the time I very much loved it, but since then I've found a few negative reviews. Therefore I want to check, if my taste has changed...



A highly applauded movie, I just need to see this one. Besides it was a limited steelbook edition for a reasonable price...

No comments: