Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vignettes #1




As you may know I work for the customer service of a large online store. The other day I got a customer call from a young lady.

She said: "I bought a litter box, it is red."

I asked her what the problem was.

She explained that the picture on our website shows the same litter box in gray, and that's the color she had expected. She further told me that she knew about this specific brand of litter box and so far she could only find it in the colors of blue or red.

I told her that sometimes we can't sort items by color and customers may receive a random color they didn't expect. I checked the picture on our website: it was a black and white photo, so actually it was probably a blue one.

The young woman was content with my explanation.

No comments: