Friday, March 13, 2009

Vignettes #6



I have two cats, Mookey and Dooley, mother and daughter. While Mookey is a more intelligent cat, the little one Dooley is much more simpler, a good cat, but of a kind that seems to never grow up. She's a very affectionate cat and follows me wherever I go around the apartment. She's also very curious. Whenever I take a bath, Dooley will accompany me into the bathrrooom and take a peek at what I'm doing. You can literally see the question mark on her face.

Recently I let the bath water in. Since our water runs very slow, I went back into my room and did some work on the computer. After a few minutes I heard something splashing in the bathroom and Dooley was darting past me into the dining room so fast I could hardly see her. I checked the bath water, everything was OK. Then I checked Dooley.

She was soaking wet. It took her quite a while to get herself cleaned up again.

No comments: