Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Song a Day

Tori Amos - Give This is a beautiful song from Tori Amos' new album Abnormally Attracted to Sin. I've been a fan of hers from her very first solo album on and never missed an album. This new one is not really a masterpiece, but does have some great songs. So you heard I crossed over the line Do I have regrets? Well, not yet There are some, some who give blood I give love I give Soon, before the sun Before the sun begins to rise I know that I, I must give So that I, I can live There are some, some whose "give" twists itself to take their mistake who, what? what made up the line? some say it was pain or was it shame? Soon, before the sun Before the sun begins to rise I know that I, I must give So that I I, I can live Some, some who give blood I give love, I give Soon before the sun Before the sun begins to rise I know that I, I must give So that I, I can live

No comments: