Friday, June 11, 2010

The Big News


Lyssa humana is back on the tracks! Yeah, there will soon be a Delir Noir/Lyssa humana retrospective here in Regensburg at the Kunstverein Graz. You'll find updates in here and at the blog Zwischen Abscheu und Ekstase which is also the name of the exhibition. The blog will soon be updated with an English text.

I'll also be performing on July 3rd as Lyssa humana and hope it will be well attended. And since I'm so excited it inspired me to some additional activity. I've put up a Lyssa humana Myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/assylanamuh

and a brand new bulletin board which I hope to get a bunch of friends together from all the different places that I'm active with online. It is here:

http://lyssahumana.yuku.com

You'll need to register with yuku.com, but it's free and you can invent a name for yourself. If you're reluctant: it's not just about Lyssa humana and industrial culture, it's open to anything you'd want to contribute. I'd love to see some activity there, so you're all invited!